The Ultimate Minesweeper V0.1 (preview)
T.U.M is FREEWARE. Copying and distribution is allowed, only if it's files are
kept together and not changed. Making profit on selling this program is strictly
The following files should be always together:
TUM.RSC RSC file in English
README You're reading it at the moment
SFX\ Sound Samples (ripped from Atari's 'Landmine')
Bulevar Cara Lazara 81
21000 Novi Sad
I decided to write my own Minesweeper as I wasn't satisfied with any
Minesweeper clones I've met for Atari. It seems that their authors forgot to
implement square opening with BOTH mouse buttons.
So this version solves that problem, but as it's only a preview, it still has
some known bugs and limitations:
1. Although I tried to write a 100% clean GEM program, there are problems with
redrawing the window. The problem is that vro_cpyfm, which is responsible for
graphics ignores GEM clipping (I think that vro_cpyfm is actually equal to the
bitblt function of Line-A). Any idea what to use to have fast, flexible gfx
display in all resolutions?
2. The program currently works correctly only in the 640x480x16 resolution of
the Falcon. Other resolutions will be supported in the near future (all of
them, I hope).
3. The sound is played using the new Xbios functions of the Falcon, other-
wise you have to switch it off.
- to be able to run in any resolution
- to be able to run also as an ACC
- dialogues in windows
- fixed bugs
Prowler of Killers, September '96