Andreas Koch contributes:
- Super Breakout (Atari) breakout clone
- Live Wire (Analog) tempest clone
- Live wire 2 (Analog) tempest clone
- Planetary Defense (Analog)
- Pong (Antic) Pong clone
- Pong (Analog) Pong clone
- Super Ball (Compy-Shop Magazin) Breakout clone
- Arkanoid (Taito/Imagic) Breakout clone
- Koala/Micro-Illustrator (Island graphics/Koala Ware) graphics program
- Chiseler (Antic or Analog) a breakout clone
- Slime (Synapse) a slimy shooter...
- Chicken (Synapse) catch the chicken eggs...
- One on One (Compute!) a breakout/warlords clone
- Paratroop Attack by David Plotkin
- all Pinballs created with the P.C.S.
(use left paddle trigger for left flipper and right paddle trigger for
right flipper; or simply use a joystick and left/right/fire button);
- many more Pong and Breakout clones
(forgot their names, maybe someone can help here!)
- many more programs (which I do not remember right now!)
for Koala Pad only: - Micro-Illustrator / Koala Painter
- other Koala Pad painters or programs